In today’s era, security systems are necessities for each type of organizations. This is the most reliable and perfect approach to guarantee security for your business to always perform effectively. CCTV camera now a days is the ideal security solution for any school, office, hotel, malls, shopping centres, bank, government building, ATMs etc.
Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) surveillance is an important tool to successfully monitor premises and deter crime. Large number of businesses and government agencies use CCTV to monitor and collect video/audio evidence.
Comnet Systems deployed and engaged in maintaining medium to enterprise size CCTV surveillance systems . Our engineers have knowledge and necessary field experience to design and implement the system that will meet your needs and budget, while giving you flexibility to expand as your business growth.
Comnet System Offerings
Comnet Systems will aid you to enable, operate and transform your CCTV infrastructure by providing On-site Survey and Design, CCTV Installation (IP and Analog Cameras), Video Management and Analytics, and Maintenance Contract.
Why invest in CCTV
- Quality video evidence helps solve crime and increases apprehensions by private security and police agencies.
- Saves money by identifying operational issues.
- Acts as a deterrent to those that would consider being dishonest.
- Video evidence often eliminates or significantly reduces exposure to litigation via fraudulent or frivolous claims.
- All too often businesses discover product or money missing weeks after the fact. Having video archives available to go back and review often solves these mysteries.
- Video analytics – let video help the operational side of your business by mapping customer patterns, counting people, capturing license plates and more.
We offer a wide range of CCTV technology to our customers to accommodate all types of requirements.
- Analog and IP cameras (ranging 2MP to 8MP)
- High-Definition Cameras
- Cameras over Ethernet (PoE)
- Dome and Bullet Cameras
- Fixed, PTZ and Panoramic Cameras (360o)
- Indoor and Outdoor
- Thermal Cameras (for monitoring in the dark)
- On-site Monitoring Software
- Video Analytics
Our monthly maintenance packages are built to fit your budget and your companies needs.
- On-site survey and design
- Camera Maintenance
- Monitoring equipment Maintenance
- Video Recording Setting
- Hard Disk management
- Remote monitoring for equipment performance