COMNET has more than 25 years of experience in the field of structured cabling systems and ICT infrastructure implementation with projects spanning from commercial enterprises to large-scale commercial mixed development and large-scale public sector projects.
Yes. As a leading ICT Infrastructure Integrator, COMNET has the expertise to provide both design and build services. Our staff have attained the BICSI Registered Communication Distribution Designer (RCDD) and Data Center Design Consultant (DCDC) certification. As a design and build contractor, we will work with clients, architects and engineers during the design phase of the project. During the construction phase, we will provide project management and installation to ensure that all the stakeholders objectives are met.
COMNET has a vast experience in different industries and sectors. We can undertake simple projects of adding one network point, to complex multi-million dollar projects. We will ensure top quality delivery of services ranging from project management to installation despite the size of the project.
- Construction of new buildings for Universities, tertiary institutions and schools
- Construction of new buildings for hospitals and medical centres
- Construction of new buildings for public sector building projects
- Construction of new office space
- Addition and alteration of office and building projects
- Industrial cabling projects
COMNET is a registered contractor under the Contractor Registration System which is administered by the Building and Construction Authority (BCA)
|ME04||Communication & Security Systems||L5||$13,000,000|
|ME08||Internal Telephone Wiring for Telecommunications||L1||$650,000|
|ME10||Line Plant Cabling / Wiring for Telecommunications||L1||$650,000|
|EPU/CMP/10||Computer Hardware and Software Products||S8||$10,000,000|
Apart from ICT infrastructure services, Comnet is also able to provide a whole suite of services that complement our core products and services.
Yes. COMNET has done projects around the region by partnering with our business partners and associates. We will complement them with our design and project management services to ensure that our client’s budget and objectives are met.
COMNET has been working very closely with our manufacturers and business partners. We ensure that we are certified by them and our installation will be according to their recommendations.
- Panduit Certified Installer
- Commscope Certified Installer
- Datwyler Certified Installer
- Nexans Certified Installer
- Draka Certified Installer
- Nikomax Certified Installer
- Microsoft Certified Silver Partner
- APC Elite Partner
- Cisco Partner
COMNET believes in training, hence all our staff must go through training in their respective areas. We ensure that all staff go through a vigorous in-house or manufacturers’certfication training before they are allowed to be on the job.
- BICSI RCDD
- BICSI DCDC
- Panduit Certified Installers
- Commscope Certified Installers
- Datwyler Certified Installers
- Nexans Certified Installers
- Draka Certified Installers
- Nikomax Certified Installers
- Microsoft Certified Professionals
- Cisco Certified Engineers
- APC Certified Engineers